© ByGlam pictures with my Canon EOS 650D
You know I used for some time a “routine” beauty consisting in my makeup milk water pshit. This method has been proven and I am quite satisfied, one point that bothers me a bit is the use of a considerable number of cotton cleansing! (yes it still must say I use a lot of blow!)
So when’I was asked to test the Clarisonic Mia brush 2 I hesitated at first because I had a bad back this style of brushes ... But it is not like the others, indeed other brushes out using a rotary motion sizeable (comparable to that of mechanical toothbrushes) which results in damage to the skin and tissues to relax.
La Brosse Clarisonic Mia 2 uses sonic technology patented micro-massage, it has in fact the movement of micro-oscillations, it performs 300 per second which has the effect of massage the skin (and do not move the fabric so no effect on the elasticity of the skin) while removing impurities. This movement is invisible to the naked eye, more the tips of the bristles of the brush is rounded not to attack the epidermis.
Important points to remember
• The removal is 6 time efficient than traditional cleaning
• The skin is more beautiful : pores are tightened (cleaned for impurities), The complexion is radiant,
irregularities are reduced
• Since the skin is cleansed more, care applied are much more effective !
If you are interested in this technology and you have questions I have not answered do not hesitate to call customer service who will be happy to tell you more! 0 810 833 188
Each skin type can find his account because there 4 different brushes,
very sensitive skin, sensitive, normal and enlarged pores.
For my part I used the brush “sensitive skin”, I'll tell you how I do it.
• I cleanses eyes (yes because it does not pass the brush over his eyes! ;))
• I then apply my milk cleanser directly onto the brush and I turn it on, I start with the front then when the beep me suggests I go to the first cheek, then the second, then the chin. There is a sound signal at each step thereby to pass only the time required for each area of the face.
• When I finished, I rinse the brush in warm water, I put the cap, I spent a pshiit thermal water to remove the brush that was removed from my face and pores, moisturizer and you're done.
I find the easy and pleasant.
And as I am completely conquered by the use of this product I thought I could not be the only one to enjoy
J'ai 10 brushes to save you!
For this you need meet these 2 questions in the comments and you have until Monday 26 November noon (12h), then I will perform a draw (competition solely on METROPOLITAN FRANCE)!
• What innovative technology is used by the new brush CLARISONIC MIA 2?
• How many seconds are made by moving the brush to clean the face?